Friday 9 October 2009


WHAT I LIKE?
This magazine has a great effect by the way the sub stories are shown. The rip effect on the image for the main story, this gives the magazine a more of a real look effect. This will attract more of their audience. Also, the way the images for the sub stories are made look as real as possible, i shall atempt to recreat this effect in my magazine.
WHAT I DISLIKE?
I do not like the way the whit is used for the text, i would have used more of a colour which stands out to the customer. The white workd well with the black background, however in front of the image used for the main story, it does not draw me into the magazine. Also i do not like the way the title is in fron of the image, i will put a part of the image in front of the masthead, this will help the image stand out even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment